AddFlow offers the following features :
- Creates interactive flowchart and workflow diagrams
- Drawings can be made interactively or programmatically.
- Provides graph layout algorithms (professional edition only).
- Small assembly, light interface, flexible
- Runtime Royalty free
We provide 3 versions of AddFlow.
Addflow for WPF 2016 is a WPF Custom control created with the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 and VS 2015. It provides a small deployment assembly (247 Kb), a light programming interface, speed (We use virtualization and low-level DrawingVisual objects to obtain the most lightweight way to perform drawing), full integration with the WPF environment. You may order either a standard edition, either a professional edition of AddFlow. The professional edition provides a set of graph layout algorithms.
AddFlow for WinForms 2015 is a .NET Windows Forms Custom control. It is 100% Managed Code.
AddFlow for WinForms 2015 is NOT compatible with previous versions.
What has changed ? Almost everything.
Why ? Those changes were necessary to allow a better evolution of the product for the future, to provide a lighter product that just does its job and nothing more, to take account of some new technologies like LINQ and for a better compatibility with other versions, especially the HTML5 version of AddFlow.
Does it provide the same features as previous versions ? Some minor features have been removed.
Does it provide new features ? Yes (pins, captions,orthogonal links, quadtree...)
It offers the following advantages:
- A small deployment assembly. The size of the assembly file is just 250 Kb
- A light programming interface: we do not provide an inflation of classes and properties.
- A light programming interface, great flexibility and full integration with the Winforms environment.
- Every visual elements can be customized: nodes, links, captions, resizing handles, etc...
- Runtime Royalty free.
- You may order either a standard edition, either a professional edition of AddFlow. The professional edition provides a set of graph layout algorithms.